Conwy Valley Systems Limited,
West Acre, Llys Helyg, Deganwy
CONWY LL31 9BN, United Kingdom.
VAT# GB 741 5190 48
A Geoscience Wales founding member.
PETROG includes patent protected technology.
Release date : 2017-11-10
PETROG - What’s new
- The PixeLINK camera version now suggests a remedial course of action if an error occurs during DLL initialisation, namely checking that v10.2 of the PixeLINK Camera driver software is installed.
- Back button was disabled during concurrent (textural and compositional) logging, now restored.
- The text displayed in "Choose Quan-Comp Action" was not always relevant to the currently selected Data Methodology
- The plotting of points on the Set AoI window had become incorrect, now fixed.
- During concurrent (textural and compositional) logging, the messages informing of number of grains measured were incorrect.
- Grain size histogram 'Copy To Clipboard As BMP' wasn't operating.
- Memory leak reported (but no ill-effects, just benign) if grain size histogram used and certain changes to cosmetics executed.
- Ternary diagrams requested with a breakdown based on chronostrat or lithostrat would not plot if one of the samples did not have that specified.
- Bug in microporosity definition, if defaults changed and applied to sample or project.
- On exiting the camera settings window, some cameras would show errors if certain settings were changed.
- Data styles other than 'sedimentary' weren't finding default ticklists.
- Objective Magnifications values are now locale-dependent, so shouldn't fail if non-integer magnification values are passed from one database to another with different locale definitions.
- Preparation for supporting next generation Zeiss cameras
- Stitched Image Viewer: performance improvements.
New features (in ‘beta’ – preparing for release in v4.1)
- Colour space analysis applied to current sample and automatic generation of shark-fin data based on pixels of images and compositional data
- 'Save Source images' option added to HDRI capture.
Bugs reported but not yet fixed
- It should be possible to change the objective during a point count (Compositional logging) but currently the software does not allow this.
- The ternary scheme shown on a report is the ternary scheme that was current when the template was created; it is not updated at the time of reporting.